Saturday 19 December 2015

Crafty Fox Market at The Geffrye Museum



What a stunning building The Geffrye Museum is housed in!  Which, does suit it well being the Museum of the Home.  I'd not been before and will certainly be back in the new year to enjoy it properly and have a chance to look around the museum.


The Crafty Fox Markets always deliver on amazing stall holders, I was itching to look around while I was setting up and even later when I could gaze around the room - so many awesome presents to be bought!


I always over estimate what I can fit on my table but I did a pretty good job to get it on and everyone seemed to enjoy flipping through all my prints and paintings.  It was interesting to hear more feedback on my Bookshop illustrations and I've been spurred on to continue with this little project, so expect to see more in the new year!  To check up on this you can follow the hashtag 'bookshopforcharlotte' on Instagram to see which bookshop I'm illustrating next and also to share one with me if you have a favourite bookshop.


Thank you for having me Crafty Fox and The Geffrye Museum!

1 comment:

Kasandra said...

Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The place itself was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at the venues in Atlanta, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.