Sunday 31 March 2013

Illustrated Homes Part 1



Back in October I had a table at the April House Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan and Renaissance charities.  I took details down from two lovely ladies both interested in having their homes illustrated by me.  I absolutely love being asked to illustrate peoples homes - there is something very individual and personal about them.



Due to Christmas coming towards me very fast we scheduled in that I would begin work on these pieces in February, and to be finished by the end of March.  Perfect customers!  Any other time of year I'm able to be much more flexible, but coming up to Christmas it was just too much work to juggle.

This first piece I'm sharing with you was to be a birthday surprise for the lady's husband - lovely!  With a view in mind to have some greetings cards printed with the illustration on them as well in the near future.

If you'd like your home illustrated then please get in touch.  You can leave a message under this post or send me an email to : charlotte_vallance (at) hotmail.com

No comments: