Tuesday 19 June 2012

Ship Shape Studio

Craft Club and Tote Bag Printing


One of my favourite places to go recently has been Ship Shape Studio.  From around October last year up until May they held a craft club every other Thursday evening.  I started out with a Christmas project, which I admit didn't actually get finished until after Christmas - naughty Charlotte!  


 


This event has come to an end until further notice/after the summer, and I'm sad to see it go!  Emily & Adam have put together the nicest space to relax with a hot drink, a piece of cake and your latest crafty project whilst being surrounded by inspiring products and illustrative works. Perfect.










Last month I got organised and booked a Tote Printing Workshop at Ship Shape Studio for myself and a couple of friends.  Nancy Straughan was our lovely teacher and she made us feel nice and relaxed through the class.  For me, workshops like these help me find other ways at approaching my own illustration and designs.  For my friends, it's a chance to give themselves time to be creative!






Hard at work concentrating on our designs :-)



Do you have a place like this that you can go to and be creative?

No comments: