Friday 27 January 2012

Sweet Shop Illustration Range

I have recently taken it upon myself to do a range of illustrations for my local sweet shop, Old Amersham Sweet Shop (also because they ask very kindly when I go in and they display my illustrations above the counter).  If you are around the area I would definitely recommend stopping by to pick up 100g of your favourite sweets in a pink striped bag!

These prints will be for sale as greetings cards and also as (5x7in) prints, in the shop as well as in my Etsy shop soon!


Love Heart


The Original 'Great British' Lolly

Life is like a box of chocolates



Lucky Dip


Love Heart Lolly

Which is your favourite sweet?  Personally, I love a mix of tangy apples and milk bottles :-)

1 comment:

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

I have been visiting your sweet blog regularly. The way of sweet tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Sweet Shop Illustration Range" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites veg restaurant namakkal | veg restaurants namakkal